WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MCA Web Critique

Content:
I like how you can find the content in many different places on tabs or already given on the front of the site. I am not sure why Enews and JoinNow are in bright color tabs and the rest of the important information one needs is on the neutral tone tabs. I honestly don't see any content missing that I would like to know. I really do like that the education tab is easily accessible for teachers!

Layout:
It is easy to see the tabs used to find all of the information.
Again...the layout is such that it is easy to find information because layout has put it in multiple areas of the site....maybe trying to be intuitive to different methods people would have for looking for information.

Design:
I really like the new design! I think it is sleek and clean looking...reminding me of the MCA. There are striking images, but not too many on the front of the site. The images and layout seem very intentional.
I like the asymmetry in the design.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a thumbs up from you on the mca site, jess! i agree that this new design is much sleeker, cleaner, and just easier to use than previous versions. What I'm really curious to see though is if in a few years this site will still feel as fresh, or if they'll have to undergo another overhaul.

    ReplyDelete