WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

THINGS ABOUT ME:

Basic Stuff:
*I'm from Indianapolis...but have lived in Chicago off and on for many years
*I have a bachelor's degree: sculpture focus from Loyola Chicago
*I have a second bachelor's degree in art education from Herron School of Art and Design
*I have been teaching since I was 15(I love it!)
*I have been fortunate to teach in both private and public schools...including Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired(which definitely changed my life)
*I love teaching at Hyde Park Art Center in the summertime*
*I want to eventually be a college professor
Random Stuff and Some Stuff I Shouldn't Admit:
*I get to eat freshly baked blondies every day
*I like watching gossip girl to check out the fashion
*I feel at home in cemetaries...and finally learned why some tombstones are tree trunks!
*I'm obsessed with the -idea- of playing scrabble
*I used to be a foreign film snob...now I like watching vengence movies like death wish
*I don't have any Chicago friends to watch horror films with me and I don't like to watch them alone
*I sell things on ebay that I should probably keep
*I enjoy making jingles about EVERYTHING...I also enjoy teaching in this manner

3 comments:

  1. - Glad to hear you like teaching at the Art Center. We love having you teach there!

    - now how exactly do you get fresh blondies everyday? i'm jealous!

    - talk to jessi walsh about watching scary movies. she does a scary movie making fest evbery halloween!

    ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, if you are going to come out, i will too...i, too, watch gossip girl...a lot! somedays i am left drooling over certain things they wear and end up scouring the internet to find that particular dress or shirt, it is a sickness.

    and, i am a HUGE fan of cemetaries too.

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, our scrabble date is nothing but talk??

    ReplyDelete